520 Medical Drive | Guymon, OK 73942
Main Number: (580) 338-6515 | Fax: (580) 338-5722
At Memorial Hospital of Texas County, in Guymon, Oklahoma
Current Visitor Hours (Effective January 20, 2022):
· Patient Visitation is permitted between the hours of 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8 p.m., with quiet time observed from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
· 2 visitors at a time are permitted in patient rooms
· Waiting rooms are now open. Masks must be worn in waiting rooms at all times.
· Cafeteria is open to patients, staff and visitors. Masks must be worn until seated.
Access to the Building
· Front Lobby entrance of the hospital is open 24-hours, 7-days per week.
· Please use the Front Lobby Entrance to register for services, visit patients, or pick up discharged patients.
Additionally, please note: · All visitors are screened at time of arrival. Do not visit if you have a fever or any symptoms of COVID-19.
· All visitors / guests must wear facemask at all times covering the nose and mouth. Bandanas are not approved face coverings. Exceptions made for those with disabilities or special health needs.
· Wash hands and use hand sanitizer often, especially upon entry or exit from the patient's room.
· Respect the inpatient care area's dedicated "Quiet Time" between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., to allow our patients the ability to rest to promote optimal healing and recovery.
Access to the Building Front Lobby Entrance - for all services Doors open 24 hours, 7 days a week Emergency Department EMS Entrance Doors open 24 hours, 7 days a week
For COVID positive patients, we allow a personal caregiver in accordance with ADA guidelines for all patients with intellectual, developmental and cognitive disabilities,
· parents of a minor child, and
· special arrangements for visitation of dying patients, with two visitors for a maximum of four hours.